VALERIE FRANGIE MAWAD
PARSONS THE NEW SCHOOL FOR DESIGN, New York, NY
AAS Fashion Marketing, January 2012 – May 2013
UNIVERSIDAD METROPOLITANA, Caracas, Venezuela
LL.B in Laws (Juris Doctor equivalent), June 2011
Honors: Certificate of Achievement in Business Administration, Certificate of Achievement in International Private Law.
Activities: Part of the Metropolitan University Law Students Council.
PRADA, SPRING 2013, New York, NY
Visual Merchandising: Intern
· Soho Flagship store: Maintaining and changing all floor and window displays
· In store special event set up
TOM FORD, FALL 2012, New York, NY
PR Department: Intern
· Sample Tracking
· Sending Samples to different publications
· Checking in Samples coming from the publications
· WWD daily report
· Archiving Editorial Credit
FASHION WEEK, SPRING COLLECTION 2013, New York, NY
Volunteer Assistant: Custo Barcelona September 2012
· Volunteer for Custo Barcelona’s press office.
FASHION WEEK, FALL COLLECTION 2012, New York, NY
Volunteer Assistant: Jeremy Laing February 2012
BERMUDEZ NEVETT MEZQUITA, Caracas, Venezuela
Legal Assistant, July 2008 – August 2008
Translated legal documents.
Identified issues, conducted legal research, and presented written arguments.
Served as an assistant for court litigation strategies and prepared motion court papers.
Political and legal situational analysis.
UNIVERSIDAD METROPOLITANA COMMUNITY SERVICE, Caracas, Venezuela
Legal Assistant, September 2009 – July 2011
Spanish, English, and Arabic (Speaking level).
· Practical Course of International Process Law: International Private and Comparative Law Studies Center (CEDE for its Spanish acronym), May 2009.
· Second Conference on Update. Practical Analysis of Private International Law. Does the private international law apply today? (CEDE), March 2009.